Sunday 20 January 2013

3/52

 

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013
{Harper} Street style with new glasses purchased by her Daddy (which means they are extra cool)
{Finn} Family cricket match before bedtime


The B-sides (because two photos seems a little minimalist for me…)
{"i made it for you"}
{dancing in the heat}
{morning tea with friends}
{our props man. if a toy needs any extra equipment, finn will sort it out and create it. today the fireman needed a gas mask to protect him from the smoke}
{one of her favourites, baby mindy}
{cherry tart under threat}
{evening walk}
{conversation over breakfast-
me: "finn, do you know what is happening today?"
finn: "no, what?"
me: "mummy and finn time"
finn: "that's great!"}
{a tear and the same furrowed brow as me}
{helping daddy prepare dinner}
{walking home}
 

8 comments:

  1. oh amber - so much loveliness! you are really taking some magical shots even in this new scaled-back project! btw lovely to see my two sneak in there - big smile again at harper and lily's matching outfits :) i looove the one of H dancing - so wistful and sweet. the sneaky hand creeping in. and finn's fireman mask - classic!! so glad you are sharing these xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, so many beautiful and special moments... I love Harper holding her baby doll in the "B" side pics... But love the two portraits you chose for the main project... Hope you have found ways of keeping cool! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a new liker to your blog courtesy of Che and Fidel and am adoring your photos! your cherubs are gorgeous and really look like little cherubs! I can't wait to see more over the year xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shot of Finn brings back memories, how good was it being outside on a summer evening, playing in your PJ's before bedtime! And Harper, effortlessly cool :-) Belinda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how you've made me envy your warmth and sunshine as I gaze outside at snow! Love the pic with the tear and furrowed brow. I'm always delighted to see my husband's or my expressions on my daughter's face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many favourites this week - but I particularly love Finn's gas mask on the fireman! How creative is he, I had to show Brian and he was impressed too!
    And I love the B&W of Harper underneath holding her dolly, such a precious moment captured. You're on a photo roll lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such wonderful moments captured!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love morning tea with friends, peeking through the tree leaves. Many wonderful shots, as always.

    ReplyDelete