Saturday 12 May 2012

Documenting Delight: day one hundred and thirty three {party times two}


It is proving to be the month for parties. Today marked another party hoppingSaturday for our family. The kids seem to cope beautifully with the constant social stimulation with Finn even asking me at lunchtime “What time is our next party?”
While the first party was attended by Finn and Harper, it was a Finn only affair for the afternoon partying session. Finn was positively giddy when he realised that we would be going sans Harper May.

Conversation in the car ride over:

F: Mummy, I love our Finn and Mummy Time.
*
F: Mummy, Daddy said that I looked smart. What does that mean?
*
F: Do you think it would be ok if I wore my Thomas belt into the party?
M: Honey, you are wearing it now, of coarse you can wear it to the party.
F: Oh, thanks.

My sensitive, funny, clever and sweet boy I love you dearly. xx

5 comments:

  1. I love the innocent talk of toddlers... Can't wait for Miss A to start talking!! Maybe... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I love that you added this things he said. I really love hearing what other little ones say, especially Finn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet :) Love that last conversation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hearing what little people say. We are always laughing. I love party days

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad you not only survived but thrived on your big party day... Finn is turning into such the party animal huh! LOVE the little snippets you captured of your little man, such precious and quirky little thoughts, makes me sad to think how many will be forgotten = such a great way to capture them here. He is such a sweet boy xx

    ReplyDelete