Saturday 27 July 2013

30/52



{Harper} Same dress as last week* but a much happier disposition.

*all photos of Harper this week feature her in this princess costume. It has become her uniform.

{Finn} He dropped his bag at the front door and told me all about his school day.
The B-sides (because two photos seems a little minimalist for me
{dig, dig, digging}
{explaining his 'wall-e' mobilo creation to me. Can you tell he was unpacking a challenging design point?}
{practising a new skill}
{our lovely neighbours lent Harper and Finn two Toy Story toys, Jessie and Buzz. They were happy about this. Very happy.}
{I'll give that some thought Mum}
{Princess Harper at Princess Lily's fifth birthday party. A beautiful tea party lovingly organised by her mum. Unfortunately I had to work, so Lachie was on camera duty}
{Lovely Lily. Our family adores this sweet girl!}
{her eyes always tell a picture}

4 comments:

  1. ok, cant stop giggling at the 'thinking' harper photo - toooo cute w the scrunched up mouth, its just perfect. love seeing that happy girl that week and a sneak peak from the party - but where is Sir Finn!? love seeing H in the princess dress every day, so cute how much she loves it and how proud she was to wear it on Saturday too. wishing u were there!! oh - go finn on the knife cutting! we have been doing that too, so hard not to hover and cringe haha. or is that just me? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness the light in Finn's weekly portrait is just gorgeous. It looks like you had a fun week! I'm jealous of all of you who live so close to one another :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful photos, Amber! I love both their portraits this week. I also love how creative Finn is and how he explains his creations, he reminds me of one of my kids so much! And I love that Harper's uniform is a princess dress, she has great taste- if I had to wear a uniform, I'd pick a princess dress too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your sons curls! Beautiful photos :-)

    ReplyDelete