Saturday 8 September 2012

Documenting Delight: day two hundred and fifty two {snippets from our saturday}


{look mumma, i made a tent}

A Saturday at home, and I mean a whole day where we didn’t leave the house (/backyard) all day. And it was good. This was our day.
Fun Fact: I took 80% of these photographs in my pjs. That’s how good a day it was.
{turning a ladder into an obstacle course}
{cloud spotting}
{rosy red cheeks}
{always, and I mean ALWAYS up for a daddy wrestle}
{i love watching her little hands at play}
{acting out a fire emergency with one of his little people}
{a 'fireman sam' character's name}
{tuna pasta dinner. demolished.}
{still}
{off to bed}
 

5 comments:

  1. I lOVE your Saturday! I wanna come next week. Don't worry, you can stay in your P.J's ;)

    Love the daddy wrestling pictures. And the chubby hand. And the pasta one.... Lots of variety and different perspectives. Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a day well spent! Life gets crazy with kids so it is great to have a pj day at home. Love all these photos, especially the inverted antler one of Harper and the Dad wrestling! So sweet that you ended the post with sleeping shots, total cuteness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love spending my day in pj's! What a cool day it seems from this side of the lens... I love that you actually went outside too... I tend to lounge inside and read books, or am on the computer when I'm not going anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with that picture of Harper sleeping, there's something retro about your processing there, which I love, and that sweet little face just makes it absolute perfection.

    What a wonderful record of a fabulous day! I love these photos; wonderfully documented, Amber.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw Amber, you can just FEEL how happy and chilled and relaxed you guys are - what a gorgeous day!! I love that you tracked so many sweet moments, the kids are having a ball, its easy to see! well you know every day is PJ day for me right now but not all as fun as yours was ;)
    I looooove the sleeping shots at the end too - harpers face is too cute! and perfect ending of worn out happy kids just happy from a day w mummy and daddy. love it!!!

    ReplyDelete