Saturday 21 April 2012

Documenting Delight: day one hundred and twelve



Harper has a new best friend.
My younger sister, Ash, has joined us on the Central Coast for the weekend. I love that our home is in Canberra but I struggle that my family, all of my family, is so far away. I miss all of them; their warmth, their humour and their support. I wish that they were part of our day to day life, that they were just able to "pop in" rather than it be a huge organisational effort that it inevitably is at the moment.
Then I see moments like this and it just seems even sweeter because it doesn't happen every day.

Harper loves her beautiful Aunty Ash. Can you tell?


{Spotting a plane in his great grandparents backyard}

3 comments:

  1. You're right - that photo is just gorgeous. What love!!
    Great moment captured. Finn - love that hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash will loooove this amazing photo... so lovely! it must be so tough having them so far away and missing so many moments w the kids (and the kids missing out too) and yet as you said, the times together are so much more special and appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a beautiful photo of Harper and your sister. Even though they don't live close to each other it is obvious they have a very special bond and you certainly captured that Amber :)

    ReplyDelete