1. New doll’s house
2. Tea cup biscuits. Simple to put together and quickly demolished.
3. Four child foodies, focusing on anything but the camera.
4. Handmade wrapping paper.
5. Prince Eli wearing handmade felt crown.
6. Princess castle cake. Easier than it appeared in the Woman’s Weekly Cake book. The 35 degrees weather the day before made icing it, um….. challenging. Think melting castle.
7. All eyes on the cake.
8. Icing trumps the actual cake. Everytime.
9. Savouring the sugar.
In classic hostess style, I didn't get as many photos of Harper's special day as I would have liked. Pop over to livinglovinglaughing to see more photos.