Wednesday 4 January 2012

Documenting Delight: Day four




Baby girl, you hopped out of the pool and set about your usual commands: “Clothes off”. Done. “I’m hungry. Food.” Done. You grabbed a handful of cherries and before I realised that I hadn’t chopped them up you masterfully chomped around the seed and discarded it. Again I see something that I didn’t know you were able to do. With cherry juice smeared over your face and your milk belly proudly on display you looked like the most content kid at the pool.

5 comments:

  1. I love this!!! I am following your blog and saw this post earlier and meant to comment straightaway. My little one LOVES being naked and eats WHOLE strawberries all the time. Even the gross green part before I can stop her. Bless them. Shes gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie!
    I have a strawberry green bit eater too. We grow our own strawberries and today I found Harper munching on at least 5cms of stalk too! Crazy girl!
    Just saw your post too....off to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm, love this shot! Absolutely love her little baby belly, smoochable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Andi!
    The belly is pretty adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't cherries just delicious at the moment. My little fella is loving them too. Doesn't she just epitomise everything that is good about enjoying food.

    ReplyDelete