Monday 2 January 2012

Documenting Delight: Day two



"See, saw, Marjorie Daw,
Finny shall have a new master.
He shall have but a penny a day,
because he can't work any faster."


Before the predicted 35 degree temperature hit Canberra, we dashed off to the park to burn some energy. Finn, my cautious one likes to select park features that are closest to the ground. Slides, climbing frames are usually given a wide berth. See-saws are the safer option in his eyes. Lachie was on the other end of the see-saw today. Finn’s face captures how happy he was to be having fun while his dad is in serious holiday mode. I love holiday mode Lachie too.

12 comments:

  1. What a joyful pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holiday mode is the greatest! If only daddies didn't have to go back to work and we could all play all the time :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone for your sweet comments.
    Hannah- I know! I had a little panic attack this afternoon when I realised my husband will be back at work next week :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo of Finn, you can definately see his delight!

    I think it's wonderful that Finn and Harper have such different personalities. Obviously there are challanges in that, but it would make for very interesting days! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are SO different Andi. There is a lot going on in our house when our two are polar opposites! But it's fun too and I hope in time that they both appreciate that their differences make them so special. They're not there yet ;)
    Thanks for your lovely comment. Far out this year's 365 is so much more rewarding already :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Amber, I came on especially to see day 2 and I am so pleased I did. What an amazing pic! Love Alissa xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy kiddo!! Lovely capture.

    ReplyDelete