Sunday 22 January 2012

Documenting Delight: Day twenty two

Three for today because it is Sunday, and Sunday’s relaxed state means I can make up my own rules ;)

I know, I know I have already captured Harper on the swing this month but it had to be done again because baby girl loves to swing.  From the moment she is buckled into the seat until we “negotiate” when she hops off her smile is big and wide.
Not a fan of heights Finn has gradually warmed to the swings. Today Finn was giggling and throwing his head back as he was pushed. This is happiness.

Harper’s hair.
I wash it, brush it, tie it back, clip it. It doesn’t matter what I do by 10am each day it looks like this; unkept, with a bit of a surfer dude look to it. Seriously I do try.

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness these are beautiful photos. And a Finn!!...I have a Finn too (he is Finnian...7 months) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katrina!
      Oooh I love your little guy's full name :)
      7 months - so tiny (well tiny to me!)

      Delete
  2. Look at those necklaces on Harper - that girl has a great sense of sale for a 2 year old! x

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh i love your pics!
    That smile is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant believe i 'have' to comment today (cos i posted right after you!) when i love to comment every day on your stunning photos!!! you go girl, making your own rules on your lovely chilled out sundays! :) love these happy little photos and their smiles. i hear you on the hair. No matter what I do (tho i feel like im really bad at hair) lilys hair is so fine it always falls out and looks scruffy! I am coming to accept i will just always have kids w scruffy hair! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee, hee I thought that too, Kate will "have to" comment on my blog ;) Funny!
      Oh I am so bad at hair. I am kinda hoping Harper's hair stays this length so I don't have to do braids/ponytails etc etc! harper's hair is SO scruffy!

      Delete
  5. Swing photos too! I already did swing sets, but I couldn't resist today either :) I love all of these photos! Harper - I envy your accessories! I have the same problem with Avies hair, she lost six hair clips at daycare the other day and no where to be found :( Finn is such a delight. Love love love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny that we did the same type of pictures on the same day :)
      Harper is right into accessories!
      Thanks for your super sweet comment :)

      Delete
  6. Amber, I think this set is my most FAVOURITEST EVER!

    Love it all!

    ReplyDelete