Saturday 21 January 2012

documenting delight: Day twenty one



Finn and Harper,
      This morning you were my little helpers as I made a zucchini slice. And when I say “helpers”,  I mean that you helped yourselves to all the food that was laid out on the bench. This photo was taken at 8am, merely one hour after you had a substantial breakfast. This is indicative of most days, eating non-stop until about mid afternoon. I feel like I am on constant food prep duty in a busy restaurant, frantically trying to keep up with my busy customers!  I don’t want to seem like I’m complaining though as I am so thankful that you are both adventurous eaters and that mealtimes are a happy event in our home.

1 comment:

  1. They can just eat all day sometimes can't they!!! Love Finn just nibbling on his carrot like that, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete