Thursday 12 January 2012

Documenting Delight: Day twelve



It was a Thursday that started with a tantrum and many more preceded it. I needed something to add a positive spin to the day. Whenever a diversion is needed I usually turn to cooking. It gets the kids involved and has the alluring end result of food. Something both Finn & Harper cannot resist. So instead of the usual sandwich we made English muffin pizzas for lunch. Harper opted to eat her toppings before they made their way to her pizza, and in true Finn style he brought razor sharp concentration to the task. The sibling differences strike again.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I love Finn's shirt, what a cool little bloke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!
    A fantastic tactic one I cannot wait to employ.
    I think I am dubbing this "tantrum Thursday" as that was the theme of today in this household too. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man it must have been! Hope the trend doesn't continue next Thursday ;)

      Delete
  3. Thanks Megan for your comment :)
    It was fun. Didn't last long but it sure did break the day up!

    ReplyDelete