Thursday 19 January 2012

Documenting Delight: Day nineteen



Harper you are in love big time with your collection of ‘Little People’. You position them in a long line on the train table and I listen to voices and conversations you give them, “Do you want to go to a party?” (in a high pitched voice) “Oh yes I like parties” (responding in a lower tone). The way you play with these little plastic figures very much mimics who you are, social and engaging. Lately you have been drawing me into your Little People play sessions, coming up to me, looking me in the eye and saying, no demanding “YOU and ME in the playroom. We play with Little People.” You giggle when I say yes, then you take my hand and lead me to the room. Thanks for being my playmate today Harper. It was fun.

3 comments:

  1. love her imagination! and that focused little face... she sounds so much like Lily. glad you guys had a good playtime today... gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her concentration does wavier ;)
      It was a lovely day, big improvement on the day before!

      Delete
  2. OMG sweetest post ever! Haper is such a character!

    ReplyDelete