Friday 16 March 2012

Documenting Delight: Day seventy six



Miss H, today was a hard day. I think you may be a little unwell or maybe you are just doing what toddlers do? My paper thin patience today was only saved by the knowledge that the weekend was within sight. We read stories together on your bed in the afternoon but you didn’t last long on my lap. You wanted to be alone. Finn and I gave you space. I came back to find you reading to yourself, making up the story as you flicked the pages. Peaceful, quiet and content.

5 comments:

  1. awww I have a little bookworm too, its beautiful to hear them reading to themselves. I love "sneaky mum" shots...you captured her beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  2. NAWWW! I wish Avie would want to be on her own... Gorgeous photos. I like them both :) LOTS!
    hope youre having a chillaxed night x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, these photos are STUNNING shots, the perfect kind of 'remembering the little moments' shots I strive to take.. just beautifully done.

    Hope she has a restful night and feels more at home in the world tomorrow - and that the weekend saves you and refreshes you for a new week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos. I particulary love the angle and perspective of the second photo. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable shots. I love listening to little kids chat away when they think they're on their own. Love that top shot the best, so light and loveable!

    ReplyDelete