Monday 5 March 2012

Documenting Delight: Day sixty five



Finally after six days of constant rain in Canberra, the sun came out. It was weird and wonderful to see all at the same time. Even Finn commented on our first venture outside “Mum, it’s hurting my eyes! I can’t see!” My sensitive lad may need some sunnies to cope with this contrasting weather.
{soaking up the rays}

We took a walk down to our local shops, which felt like a real treat. I had forgotten how good it feels to be out in the fresh air, taking our time to walk to the shops and back and to leave the rain gear at home. Very refreshing indeed.  

2 comments:

  1. amazing photos, that one of finn looking up is so glorious and harper has so much character! yay for sunshine huh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kate! I like the pose and look Finn is giving too. It really sums up what a beautiful day it was.
    I had another photo of Harper lined up for today, one of her giving her toothy grin, but when I looked at this one it did show another side to her that I don't think I have captured so far.

    ReplyDelete